LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dinner

I have been eating my foods pretty plainly seasoned and baked or roasted with a green salad, tomato or vegetable of choice. Nothing too exciting.

Tonight I decided to "create" something from the array of weird things I had around! I made what I will call my "chunky chicken thai soup"

I put a cup of water in a pan with spices including lemongrass, ginger, onion flakes (dried), garlic and tumeric I then added the chicken pieces, topped it with a lid and cooked for about 10 mins. I then added Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) and cooked for a few more minutes...and... not bad, not bad at all!

Don't get me wrong, if I went to my favourite Thai restaurant and they served this up, I wouldnt be happy! But for this diet, made quickly and with things I just had laying around. Pretty darn good.

I also weighed and separated my meats into little baggies for the week - something that I am sure will help when I am deciding what to eat. I have rations of shrimp, chicken, steak and fish, all ready to go. Yipee!




No comments:

Post a Comment