LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

R1 VLCD Day 2 - 160.8 - 2.4 (TWL-4.4)

Another great loss, 2.4 pounds is great! I am finally under my original start weight, thank goodness!

Thanks to 'The Incredible Shrinking Me' for responding to my hunger question, it feels better knowing it should subside, but I am disappointed I didn't have the 'no hunger' I kept hearing about! I will try the L-Glutamine powder you recommended. Thanks for the tip!

I'm still confused about the egg, my clinic says I can have egg, but others say only as an exception. Does anyone know why my clinic would say its OK to replace a protein with Egg white and 1/2 yolk? I guess Ill email and ask them.

2 comments:

  1. I did my first Round with a clinic and what they told me didn't follow P&I exactly. They said I could have turkey (which P&I doesn't allow). I would stick to the originial protocol if I were you. You have to figure that certain foods were around when the Protocol was created and Dr S chose these specific foods for a reason.

    After about 1 week I just used the clinic for the HCG and followed P&I as close as I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advise, Ill do what you recommend - I dont want to deviate and then not have the losses I want!

    ReplyDelete