LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

VLCD Day 10, 157.4 (-0.6) TWL 7.8lbs

I am officially back! I have now actually lost the weight I gained and more, since my 'pre stall-diet-panic'.

I'm happy. I will begin the shots again tomorrow after 3 full days without them and continue on this diet. I have to be honest and say that yesterday I did increase the calories a little. I think I ate about 650 cals. Still, it didn't seem to hinder anything. I will try and stick to the 500 today, but if I go over a little I wont beat myself up.

Tomorrow when the shots start back up I'm religiously back to the 500 cals again. Hoping I can get on track and potentially still get to the mid-high 140's before I go off the diet for a 6 week break. (We have a family gathering here in late February). Here's hoping!

I have a lot of things to get done today, and will hopefully fit a trip to the beach in before the day is over. My husband and 6 year old and our puppy went fishing at the ungodly hour of 7am (on a Sunday!) today, which left me with an awesome 9:40am sleep in time. Silence engulfed the house, this is usually unheard of. It was heaven!

Hope everyone is having a successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment