LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

VLCD Day 5 152.8 (-0.0) TWL 7.0lbs

Grrr... this does NOT make me happy. I knew I was off by about 1/3 on my water yesterday but other than that I did everything right. Its pretty frustrating given I am STILL hungry. I have to say its a little disheartening.

Its 8:30 at night right now and I also drank less than I should have today and probably wont make it up. I have been doing a lot of running around and they days just get away from me. I'm not sure how to make the time to get more in.

Oh well, its a setback but its not as though I gained. I'm REALLY hoping tomorrow I get a decent loss or Im going to be pretty defeated. Here's hoping. Hope everyone else is doing better than me!

2 comments:

  1. Don''t lose heart. This is how this diet works. We all have stalls. Just keep going, because in the end you are going to lose a crap load of weight (all fat, btw) compared to other diets in such a short amount of time. Don't worry we all get to that point where we think this is totally not worth it (I was feeling that way on Day 3! :)), but then another day comes and goes and we wake up the next morning with a great loss and remember why we are doing what we are doing.

    You can do it! You are doing great! And it gets easier as more time passes and your mind and body get used to the idea of this is how it is going to be for the next such and such days... I always found around day 7 to be the most difficult too- and towards the end... so know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Caitlin said! Day 13 I gained 1.4 lbs. I was mortified! But I kept at it and drank a ton of water that day, and the next day I was down 2.4! Just stay strong, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete