LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

VLCD Day 8 158.8 (-.4) TWL 6.4lbs

TOM arrived! I have an erratic cycle so this can never be predicted for me. It explains EVERYTHING with regards to not losing any weight and I am so excited. I was really starting to think this diet was just not going to work for me at all. It's a big relief.

So does anyone have any suggestions with regard to injecting or not? I did not inject this morning, thought I might give it 2-3 days and then begin again (with no loading of course) and in the meantime continue the 500 cal diet. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I was actually ready to give up on my injections and start the HHCG I had here in case as  Sunny and Caitlin suggested, there was something wrong with my batch of HCG. I think now I can be assured its all OK and in 5-6 days I can begin to see those losses again - hopefully even before that.

I will say that in my misery yesterday of thinking all was hopeless on the HCG, I ate one of the brownies that I was baking for my son for school - so I did have my first (and hopefully only) cheat.

Given that and the TOM arrival, I was happy with the (undeserved) .04lb loss I had. Hopefully I will soon be back on track.

Thanks again to Sunny and Caitlin and HCG Willpower for your amazing support!

Happy Dieting Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know, I will do the same I think if that worked for you, I have already skipped today anyway. I wanted to do what someone else had experience in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did/do the injections too. You skip your 2 heaviest days. Mine are day 2 & 3. So I inject the day my TOM shows up and skip the next 2 and then inject again on day 4. I have noticed that since starting HCG that my TOM lasts longer than it did before, maybe an extra 2-3 days of spotting. You also continue VLCD on your skipped injection days. Do not re"load".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were they chocolaty brownies????? I am not sure why but around that TOM visit I just can't get enough chocolate never used to be that way but ever since my stressful little guy its like my way to cope with the TOM. You doing great just hang in there. I actually think the P3 part is harder where there is no rules or diet to keep you centered and your just trying to figure out what you can or can't have.

    ReplyDelete