LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

VLCD Day 7 159.2 (+1.0) TWL 6.0lbs

Im pretty defeated.

It was a holiday yesterday with lots of good foods, wine, beer etc and I never deviated from my diet. Ate 100g of shrimp plus lettuce with lemon juice for lunch 100g beef for dinner with tomato. 1 grissini. I drank all my water. I am not mixing my vegetables and not cheating. I really dont know what else to do.

I assume my gain is water weight because I drank a ton yesterday and when I weighed in before bed last night I was 161.8 and was terrified I wouldn't lose all that overnight by peeing! I was right.

I am going to do an apple day today, just because Simeons stipulates this, but if this doesnt work, honestly I think I will be ready to give up. I have lost only 2lbs in a week (not counting the loading day weight) and I have been able to do that on my own before, without being hungry, just making good choices and exercising.

I wish I knew what was wrong.

I spent hours last night on other blogs reading through months and years of other peoples successes...and failures. I know there are a lot of people that stall, but, honestly from what I read a lot of people seem to cheat or not follow the protocol to the letter and then they stall, but within a day or two manage to lose it and then some. I haven't cheated at all! (except for my issues with the blueberries that was quickly remedied before I even ate 1/2 of it).

So rather than being inspired by other people I felt more ripped off! I felt like they got to cheat, pay a price and then continue the journey. I haven't cheated and yet I am going nowhere. I know this sounds like a real whine. I'm just disappointed. I wanted this diet to work for me.

Like I said, an apple day today, and we'll see what tomorrow brings. I do find inspiration in other peoples wins, so I hope you are all doing well so I can read your successes today. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. good advice from the above... also look at it as you have lost 6 pounds in 7 days- what other diet can you do that? And if your HCG is good (where did you buy it from?) that is pure abnormal fat- no dip in other good fat in the beginning like other diets.

    Anyway, hope it looks good tomorrow if not I would encourage you not to lose hope yet. I would also try a detox bath (epson salt bath- put a lot of epson salts in it). Also, have you had a bm? I know that is a little personal, but maybe some smooth move or green tea might help aid in jump starting losing again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hang in there sometimes there is a lesson in the journey too just look between the lines. Remember inches inches. I had to tell myself that every time I felt like I wasn't losing fast enough. Be patient its a life style change too not just a quick fix. Your going to be fine.

    ReplyDelete