LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Round 1 - Loading Day 2

So my final weight this morning (day after loading day 2) was 165.2. I guess that loading sure did its job!

Today is my first VLCD, and as I expected since I felt so bad while loading, I am not hungry at all and food does not interest me! Im sure by this afternoon I will feel like something but for now the mere thought is...UGH!

I am excited to see where this process takes me, and will check in daily with my weight and anything else that the day may bring.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean about being completely uninterested in food! I think the loading days also give us a good psychological boost at the start because you know you can have anything you want, and as much as you want, and once you aren't hungry anymore (which happens pretty quickly) all the things you thought would be so good, really aren't that good anymore! Good luck. I'm anxious to see what your scale says tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure and post tomorrow, its really a fascinating psychological process isn't it? I loved the idea of eating anything and everything...until early evening on the first day when it was like 'oh no, not MORE food!'

    ReplyDelete